McTeigue & McClelland Artisans
Heirloom quality, made to endure.
Every piece by McTeigue & McClelland goes through the hands of artist, designer and master jeweler Tim McClelland who draws on 38 years of experience designing, making and innovating. From initial concept to finished piece Tim collaborates with a team of artisans and craftsmen who produce each piece under his close supervision.
- Jeweler since 1972 Tim McClelland
- Jeweler since 1974 Steve Hyer
- Jeweler since 1969 Barbara Crocker
- Jeweler since 2002 Amber Spring
- Enamellist since 1966 Lorraine DeSalvio
- Diamond Setter since 1978 Al Myers
- Engraver since 1958 Dominick Mara
- Diamond cutter since 1960 Mendel Kraus
- Lapidary since 1938 Breselav Statsny